Pain Management Program
This is Northern Pain Centre’s intensive 3 week pain management program based on the principles of active self-management and cognitive behavioural therapy. Our program is based on the latest in clinical research on pain management. Our facilitators are a highly experienced pain management team including our Medical Director Dr Martine Holford, our clinical psychologist, physiotherapist and practice nurses.
2020 Empower Pain Management Program Dates
- Monday 16th March – Friday 3rd April, Monday to Friday (excluding weekends), 9am-3.30pm
- Monday 15th June – Friday 3rd July, Monday to Friday (excluding weekends), 9am-3.30pm
- Monday 17th August – Friday 4th September, Monday to Friday (excluding weekends), 9am-3.30pm
- Monday 19th October – Friday 6th November, Monday to Friday (excluding weekends), 9am-3.30pm
- This program is currently funded by Workers Compensation, Third Party Insured, DVA and self-funded participants.
- We accept direct referrals into the Empower Pain Management Program from external medical practitioners.
Please contact the clinic and speak with our program coordinator.
T: 02 9439 6456
F: 02 9460 9230
- Empower Philosophy and Evidence Base
- Multi-Disciplinary pain management approach and the cost of pain in Australia
- Journal Article: Living well with chronic pain: the role of pain management programs
- Terms and condition