Northern Pain Centre
Level 4, North Shore Private Hospital
St Leonards, NSW, 2065
Appointments and Enquiries
Appointments and enquiries can be made by phoning the Northern Pain Centre on (02) 9439 6456 or Fax (02) 9460 9230.
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.
Please note in order to claim a Medicare rebate from your consultation you will need to obtain a valid referral from your GP or specialist.
It is also recommended that you bring all scans, x-rays and test results and a complete list of your current medications.
At the time of booking you may be advised of a questionnaire which you will need to complete and return with you at your appointment.
Empower Pain Management Program
If you would like to discuss any matters relating to Empower Pain Management Program, please contact our Program Coordinator Aimee Carter on (02) 9439 6456 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical, Research and Business Projects
In light of what is currently occuring with COVID-19 and in accordance with the NSW Department of Health and WHO, there has been an update to projects within the clinic.
At this time, our primary focus is on the health and safety of our patients, our staff and the greater community.
- We are currently minimising all traffic through Northern Pain Centre.
- We are requesting that all non-essential business, projects and interactions with our team and patients be suspended until we receive guidance from the NSW Department of Health.
- We are asking that all people entering the clinic adhere to the precautions outlined by the NSW Department of Health and World Health Organisation.
- We ask that you only attend the clinic if you have phoned and organised an appointment with a member of our team.
- We ask that you minimise the number of people attending scheduled appointments.
- We ask that you minimise the time spent in the clinic prior and after your scheduled appointment.
- We ask that you minimise the interactions you have within the clinic at your scheduled appointments.
- We ask that you maintain the NSW Department of Health’s Guidelines for prevention of transmission of COVID-19.
- We ask that you maintain the NSW Department of Health’s Guidelines for social distancing
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.