Empower Pain Management Program
This is Northern Pain Centre’s intensive 3 week pain management program based on the principles of active self-management and cognitive behavioural therapy. Our program is based on the latest clinical research in pain management. Our facilitators are a highly experienced pain management team including our Medical Director Dr Martine Holford, our clinical psychologist, physiotherapist and practice nurses.
- Learn More About Multi-Disciplinary Pain Management
- Active Self-Management: Living Well with Pain
- Empower Philosophy and Evidence Base
- Multi-Disciplinary pain management approach and the cost of pain in Australia
- Journal Article: Living well with chronic pain: the role of pain management programs
- Terms and condition
- Patient Resources
For further information about Empower Pain Management Program contact us and speak with our program coordinator.
T: 02 9439 6456
F: 02 9460 9230