Northern Pain Centre wants you to …
This is your opportunity to join our dedicated multi-disciplinary pain management team. Northern Pain Centre is one of Sydney’s leading pain management teams, offering:
- Interventional Pain Management
- MDT case conferencing
- Our 3-week intensive pain management program “Empower”
We pride ourselves on comprehensive, individualised and research-based treatments for people living with chronic pain. Opportunities are always available for appropriately qualified and experienced Pain Medicine Specialists, Clinical Psychologists and Physiotherapists to join our team, working out of our clinic in St Leonards, Brookvale and Bella Vista.
- Work alongside our team of pain management specialists, psychologists, psychiatrists, physiotherapists, with ample opportunity for teamwork, shared care with our pain specialists and psychiatrists, peer review, and mentoring.
- Opportunities to be a part of our Empower Pain Management Program.
- Northern Pain Centre offers full receptionist and office support including appointments, billing, and clinical records management, along with an established referral base.
- Please note this is the opportunity for self-employment, where you control your own practice with admin, peer support and a strong referral base.
- You will function as an independent contractor. Decisions regarding appointments, workload and hours, fee structure and leave are at your discretion.
Current Advertised Positions
An opportunity has become available for a consultant clinical psychologist to join our multidisciplinary team at Northern Pain Centre. We are seeking someone who has current registration with APHRA as a clinical psychologist (or is close to being certified) and who practises evidence-based treatment. Demonstrated knowledge and skills in the use of therapies such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy and Motivational Interviewing is required. Demonstrated clinical knowledge, skill and experience in the provision of clinical psychology interventions for patients with chronic pain is desired. Our practice attracts a wide variety of clinical presentations relating to chronic pain, these include mood disorders (depression and bipolar), all anxiety presentations, trauma, and issues with self-esteem/identity. The opportunity to commence consulting is available immediately, however this is open to negotiation. To read more, click here
How to apply
Resumes and enquiries can be directed to the Practice Manager, Ms Julia DeVries, at email@example.com or (02) 9439 6456.