Bachelor of Nursing & Midwifery, Certificate IV Training & Assessment, Critical Care Certificate.
Aimee Carter is Northern Pain Centre’s Strategic and Clinical Projects Manager.
Aimee brings more than 15 years of nursing and education experience to the role.
- Clinical Nurse Educator
- Advanced and Basic Life Support Trainer
- Student Facilitator
- Scrub and Scout Nurse for the Interventional Pain Management
- Field Technician looking after Spinal Cord Stimulator Patients
- Professional Education and Strategic Account Specialist for APAC Neuromodulation.
As Strategic and Clinical Projects Manager, Aimee’s focus is on:
- Liaising with referring doctors
- Liaising with medical device companies
- Supporting long term patient outcomes
- Improving patient education resources
- Improving patient management within the clinic
- Supporting and educating patients
- Supporting Northern Pain Centre medical specialists and allied health professionals.