Access to Pain Medicine Services via Telehealth
In these challenging time, the continuing care and safety of our patients remains our priority. NPC is offering Telehealth Consultations, where appropriate, to new and existing patients with our Pain Medicine Specialists and Allied Health Practitioners. While we are limited in our ability to provide our full range of elective procedures, other key components of chronic pain management are still essential to maximise patients’ pain relief and function.
Our team can assist with:
- Diagnostic assessment
- Medication optimisation
- Interventional procedures
- Mood management
- Pain Specialist Psychiatry, General Psychiatry and Psychotherapy services
- Assistance with improving sleep
- Guided exercises to optimise physical function
- Training in skills and strategies to manage pain long term
Face to face appointments are available in addition to Telehealth consultations, with maximum care to ensure appropriate social distancing and hygiene in light of COVID 19 infection risk. Patients are not required to live remotely from Northern Pain Centre in order to access medical care via the Telehealth format. More information about patient eligibility can be found here. Bulk Billing options available, although some services may attract a small gap payment. Please call our friendly team for more information on (02) 9439 6456.
- To read all that we are implementing within the clinic visit here.
- Visit the NSW Department of Health website here
- Contact the National Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080
- Refer to the COVID-19 – Advice for the NSW community
- Visit the World Health Organisation website here
- COVID-19 Resources here
- Social Distancing Fact Sheet here
- COVID-19 FAQs Fact Sheet here
- COVID-19 What You Need To Know Fact Sheet here
- COVID-19 Information for Public Transport Use Fact Sheet here
- COVID-19 Information for Older Adults Fact Sheet here